Based in Denver, Colorado, Inboxlab is an incubator that builds companies revolving around email. Founded in 2017 by serial entrepreneur and angel investor, Nicholas Pardon, Inboxlab seeks to create value in new and existing companies by leveraging our core competencies around data, marketing, branding, and most importantly, the inbox.
Inboxlab presently focuses in two primary verticals: travel and gaming. Our mission-based flagship travel brand, The Discoverer, reaches 1,000,000+ subscribers with its weekly editions and the Inbox Games network currently serves 3,000,000+ game plays per month.
About the Role
As a Growth and Partnerships Coordinator, you’ll be responsible for managing proactive outreach to potential partners and ongoing coordination of sweepstakes, giveaways and more. This role reports to the Marketing Manager and requires an individual with excellent communication, teamwork skills, and attention to detail. The role will be part-time (20-30 hours per week) and compensated at an hourly rate dependant on your skills and experience.
What you’ll be doing
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to coordinate sweepstakes
- Actively search for opportunities
- Communicate with hosts and partners
- Execute pre- and post-sweepstakes tasks
- Ensure that all campaigns are being executed in a timely fashion and we are meeting all requirements as a partner
- Develop and foster relationships with partners
What you’ll need to bring
- High EQ: When developing partnerships it is essential to understand the human on the other side of an email or online communications
- Organizational skills to execute on multiple projects running concurrently
- Eagerness to learn and develop one’s own skillset
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work both individually and as a member of a team
- Desire to learn new platforms and technologies
Please send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com to apply